There are many benefits to utilizing Bank Funding for your business.
Some available forms of Bank Funding are:
Get up to $200,000 in unsecured funding for any startup, regardless of your industry.
Unsecured Finance Revolving Credit
Only pay interest on what you are using, use for as long as you are in business.
This is the easiest funding to qualify for and can also work for some startup businesses.
Get advances on your business revenues. This also is ideal for someone with a not-so-perfect credit history.
Small Business Administration (SBA) SBA Loans
Up to $10 Million available and good for business acquisitions, commercial real estate, and business expansions. This option is not available for startups of any kind.
What are the benefits to Bank Funding?
- With Bank Funding, you retain 100% ownership of your business.
- Interest payments on Bank Funding are 100% tax deductible.
- If you have personal savings, you can use Bank Funding and keep your savings for emergencies.
- Bank Funding typically comes with large access to capital now with easy even payments spread over time.
- In a worst case scenario, you can declare bankruptcy and benefit from protections for personal property such as your home.
- Bank Funding is much cheaper for successful businesses than giving out equity in your business.
- If you gave away equity, investors may push you to sell your business so they can get a profit from their investment. Banks will never force you to sell your business because you have complete control.
- No bank can ever fire you from your business. Investors, on the other hand, can potentially force you out of your own business if they don’t approve of the way you are running it.
- Credit lines and business credit cards are assets you can use for the life of your business. Simply pay them down and reuse them as many times as you like.
- We can get you Bank Funding in as little as two weeks. That is much faster than you can typically get private investors.