Practical Funding Solutions has some of the best rates and terms for Real Estate Investors that are active in the “Buy & Flip / Buy & Hold” industry.
Residential Project Requirements:
- L.L.C. / Articles / Bylaws / Operating Agreement
- Executive Summary (or Summaries)
- Purchase Agreement From Seller
- Last 2 years’ tax returns
- Financial Statement / 2 months bank statements (personal / business)
- Minimum 20% down payment
- images of property/comps
- 3-6 points at closing / 7-12 % interest rate ( interest only applies while the loan is active) “interest only”
- Additional documentation may be required at the request of our lending partners for underwriting purposes.
Each deal is case-by-case basis, however P.F.S. Lenders will only issue Loan To Value (LTV) of 65-80%. Investor will need to provide 20-35% in cash or equity. Investor will also be responsible for origination points, closing costs and fees.
For investors that are interested in up to 100% financing, Practical Funding Solutions will allow investors to cross collateralize existing R.E.O. Property. Properties must be “free & clear”, non owner occupancy & free of tax liens.
Terms / Rates / Closing Costs:
3-6 points origination fee / standard closing costs /fees
Residential A.R.V. Rates and Terms:
65-70% A.R.V. / Minimum 20% down / origination points dependent on credit review / 7-12% interest 12-24 months. Requirements same as L.T.V. program
Practical Funding Solutions has been labeled as “The Leader in Business to Business Capital Lending”. A look at our rates and terms and you will know why…
R.E.O. cross collateralization for up to 100% financing also applies on commercial projects.
With all secured loan programs, Practical Funding Solutions will require our standard document preparation and processing deposit of 250.00. This deposit will be necessary to secure our position with the client and our lending partners during processing and will be refunded to the client at the closing of the loan. Thank you for choosing Practical Funding Solutions.