What is Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding allows you to get a lot of money from a lot of people until you reach your funding goal. You post your business pitch to investors online, you spread the word, and people invest in your business if you and your company are compelling.
Crowdfunding allows entrepreneurs to get the funding they need while building a loyal customer base of people personally invested in seeing the business succeed. Businesses can get a loan for up to $1 million dollars. Instead of borrowing money from a bank, you’re borrowing money from individuals who are also your customers, getting you money from a lot of people who are interested in buying your products and seeing your business succeed.
- Get funding from people who like your business.
- You don’t pay back the money, you only give rewards.
- You can’t be denied by a bank because there is no credit criterion.
- Our experts help you through the whole process.
- Start your business with lots of excited customers.
Common uses for crowdfunding are:
- Get funding for your business or startup.
- Quit your job, start working for yourself.
- Gain valuable feedback about your idea.
- Find & excite to your first customers.
You can grow your business with a loan up to $1 million without working with a bank or giving up control! This type of funding is great for your existing businesses or startups, building a loyal customer base, and getting local support to help your business succeed!
How It Works
We make Crowdfunding easier to manage so you can get your funding in these steps.
- We help you pick your goals, timeline, and platform.
- We help you create an awesome pitch.
- We help you make attractive exciting rewards.
- We help you launch & market your campaign.
- We help you organize your friends & family.
- We help you get funding so you can grow!
What we do
- Help you pick the right Crowdfunding site
- Help you make a great pitch people will love
- Help you pick great rewards people really want
- Help you promote your project on Facebook
- Create/Publish a press release about your campaign
- Write/Publish blog post to 50,000 people about your project
- Market your campaign on social media daily
- Help you launch your project locally (Our Secret Weapon)
What you do
Decide what business you want to own
Tell us why your business is great
Create an account on the recommended Crowdfunding site
Create a first draft of your investor pitch
Provide high quality photos
Tell everyone about your business
Frequently add fun updates to your pitch
Send thank you notes to your investors
Launch an awesome business, have fun